Cornerstone's Response and Measures for Safe Shopping
During these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to keep our customers and staff safe by practicing extra sanitation procedures. This includes...
- Sanitizing commonly touched surfaces such as keypads, pens and register areas.
- Available hand sanitizer for customers at registers and front door
- Disposable masks sold for $1
For those who are still unsure about coming in the store, we are also offering alternate shopping options...
- Curbside pick-up for Phone, E-mail or E-commerce orders
- Shopping appointments, which will allow you to roam the store during hours which are not open to the public.
- Facetime appointments, which will allow you to roam the store or shop for something specific "virtually" through your phone while one of our associates does the shopping for you!
If you are interested in virtual or in-person shopping appointments, please call us at the store at 262-248-6988 and ask for Kelsey or Bruce!