Style and Fit Personalized for YOU!
One of our passions is helping women find clothing that fits their lifestyle, makes them look their best, and feel FABULOUS! Our team does an incredible job at helping to find apparel for YOUR body type. Here are some top tips for finding your best style.
Click the photos below to shop these styles.
Pear Shaped (Triangle) Body Type
- Your waist is wider than your bust
- You consider yourself to have fuller hips
- You have narrower shoulders in comparison to your hips
- You have a fuller rear
Pear shape body types look amazing in ANY pair of jeans. How lucky are you?! Items that elongate the body are great for you, and accessories such as dramatic necklaces or earrings are basically your super power!
Clothing that looks FAB on pear shapes:
- Plunging V-necks, cowl necks and scoop necks
- Dark color jeans
- Maxi Dresses
- Waist length jackets or “cropped” style jackets
Hourglass Shaped (Curvy) Body Type
- You describe your body as curvy
- You have a well-defined waist
- Your bust and hip measurements are roughly even
- You may have full bust, hips and thighs
If you have an hourglass shape, you are what we call “curvalicious!” You have the advantage of a small waist to accentuate plus curves on the top and bottom to show off!
Clothing that flatters hourglass shapes:
- Form-fitting jersey knits
- Wrap, peplum and v-neck tops
- High-waisted pants or jeans
- Flare pants
- Body-conscious dresses
- Flowy styles - Like our new Comfort Collection Image #4
Apple Shaped (Inverted Triangle) Body Type
- You are generally well-proportioned
- Your shoulders are broader than your hips
- You are not necessarily as curvy through your hips
- You don’t have a well-defined waistline (If you do, you’re likely an hourglass!)
Personally, I think apples are the best fruit. If you are this shape, you have legs for days and long arms. Let’s talk about how to accentuate those amazing limbs!
Clothing that's perfect for apple shapes:
- A-line silhouettes
- Flowy tunics
- Relaxed button ups
- Thicker cotton fabrics
- Strapless OR sleeveless
- Knee-length trench coats
- Maxi dresses
- Skinny jeans
Athletic Shaped (Rectangle or Straight) Body Type
- You’re not particularly curvy
- Your shoulders and hip measurements are nearly the same
- Your waist isn’t very small or well-defined, but rather straight up and down
- Your weight is fairly evenly distributed throughout your body
We think of athletic body types to be strong, sturdy and bold. What is more admiring in a woman than that?! If you are blessed with an athletic body type, you are able to flaunt or hide just about anything you want, which means you have total clothing freedom! However we still have a few top picks for you:
Clothing for athletic shapes:
- Halter or racerback tops
- Scoop & round necklines
- Strapless tops or dresses
- Pea coats and bomber jackets
- Leggings and skinny jeans
We believe the best way to figure out what's best for you is to try outfits on, of course! We would love to help you upgrade your closet with one of our personal styling or shopping appointments. Call us today at 262-684-3130 if you are interested in setting up an appointment and feeling better than ever in your clothes!